- Get help with choosing the right rental property for you
- Market your rental property to minimize vacancies and maximize income
- Fill vacancies with the best possible tenants
- Maintain and keep rental property in good condition
- Track income and expenses to determine profitability
- Negotiate rental agreements
- Collect rent and track tenants deposits
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws
We offer an owner portal for your convenience. View your properties in “real time” for up-to-date progress.
You have the ability to run property summaries and/or profit and loss statements at any time day or night. This will provide you an accurate calculation of the rents collected less management fees and any repairs or maintenance needed. Deposits will be made electronically into your bank account and your summaries are sent via email.
At the end of each year, you will receive a 1099 for tax purposes. You will also receive a year end summary outlining income and expenses for the calendar year.
- Single family homes incur a $65/month fee
- Multifamily Units incur an 11% fee related to charged rental amount – If unit is vacant, no fee is charged
- New tenant fee – $450 to fill a vacancy (One year Guarantee) If tenant moves within one year, we will re-rent with no additional cost
- Move In/Move Out Fee is $75
- Section 8 or C of O inspection is a $75 fee to meet with inspector
- Transition fee of $75 will be charged to take over each unit, this allows us to personally meet with the tenants to build a relationship and to address any concerns
- We can provide lawn care if needed, fees are based on size of lot. Cuts performed every 10 days
- Repairs and maintenance charges differ based on properties